Winter Cross Country Season…..Fast Approaching! Here is what you need to know…..
The season will start at a club favourite course, Bottle Forest (Hill Extension course) on Saturday 3rd April 2021. Start time for races will be as follows:
Given that it is the first week, runners are asked to come earlier to sign in (using QR code) and purchase/pick up a timing chips if one is needed for the season.
A schedule of the season has been produced and will be published shortly. Whilst have been given possible dates for ANSW State events, we note that the season schedule may adjust depending on the finalisation of these events.
The final SDAC winter cross country race will be held at Sylvania Track on the 14th August and will include a season ending BBQ and presentation award winners. We expect this timeline will align to the recommencement of the summer 2021/22 track season (on a return to normal season basis).
The SDAC COVD Safety Plan is up to date and available to any member who seeks a copy. Please note the following guidelines:
– COVID Safety protocols will apply in line with the SDAC COVID Safety Plan
– Hand sanitiser will be available in the start area
– All attendees are asked to Check in/out via the QR code
– Please practice social distancing and monitor updates from the NSW Government and NSW Health
– If you have been unwell, please stay home and do not attend
For registered members for the year, if you have a timing chip you are all set! For reference these are the memberships which include the cross country season:
– Open Membership (Full membership)
– Concession Membership (U-19 or Government Concession Card membership)
– Dual Membership (12-17 year old dual Little A and ANSW membership)
– Community Membership (18 year old and above SDAC membership)
– Junior Community Membership
Whilst we anticipate ANSW will release Winter season memberships, we have not had final confirmation. Further information will be published once available from ANSW.
One time confirmation of details
In order to confirm your details and the timing chip you will use, members will be asked to complete a Google form published soon. This information will be loaded into the timing system for the season.
If you do need a timing chip for the season, please mark the form accordingly and one will be allocated at the first race you attend.
View this post on Facebook.