The NSW Road Relay Championships is coming up soon!
The club is now taking Expressions of Interest for runners to nominate to represent the Sutherland team in these relays in 2 WEEKS time.
To express interest, please fill in this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1p6pf5KGSCvist39RUS0OsdCCO_oBL9B-SoePrfYQpaE/viewform?edit_requested=true
or contact us by email with your Name, Date of Birth and Availability at: [email protected]
IMPORTANT INFO: PLEASE READ ON
Location: The Crest, Bass Hill
Date: Sunday 6th August 2023
12:00pm: U12, U14 Male and Female (4x2km)
12:40pm: U16, 70+, 80+ Male & Female (4 x 2km)
1:35pm: Under 18, Under 20, Open, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+ Female & 50+ & 60+ Male (4 x 4km)
3:00pm: Under 18, Under 20, Open, 30+ & 40 + Male (4 x 4km)
Course Map: https://cdn.revolutionise.com.au/cups/nswathletics/files/hjsosisr9i2dzgfq.jpg
Parking Map: https://cdn.revolutionise.com.au/cups/nswathletics/files/5brwdleqyfes1yhm.PNG
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1) Team Lists and team member information will be posted on the club’s Facebook page and emailed to all members. Each and every effort will be made to have all athletes run in a team. If an athlete is not in a team they can still run the first leg as an individual.
2) If you are no longer able to attend the event after expressing interest to compete, PLEASE CONTACT US by either email: [email protected] or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SutherlandDistrictAthleticsClub
3) Teams will be selected by the Sutherland District Athletics Club Winter Subcommittee and will be based on merit. Selections will be made based on performances at Club Cross Country events and/or Athletics NSW Winter Series events conducted in 2023.
4) You must be a current registered member of Sutherland District Athletics Club as either an Open, Dual, Concession or Winter (previously ‘RunNSW’) member. If your membership does not meet this criteria, you can register/upgrade your membership here: https://www.revolutionise.com.au/sdathletics/login/?fbclid=IwAR0vtWkmZPT6DRuFCsA1Se1UbE4Cj0MO0oN1neD2IZ5L7YoukDDcp0mqD8g
5) All athletes must wear the Sutherland Athletics competition uniform at this event, as it is a State Championship. Uniform purchases can be made here: https://www.valoursport.com.au/collections/sutherland-district-athletics-club?fbclid=IwAR1ZJKxOf8DT5LI_k1pXKAWsVtZ2TqkXTM4JWktXWkUprCmSVJ4YVEqmK08
6) All athletes must inform us directly of their intention to compete. Please do not rely on others to communicate your availability.
7) All team entry fees (including individuals who NOMINATED themselves for a team but could not be placed in one) will be fully subsidised by the club.
View this post on Facebook.