Level 2 Advanced Coach – Middle & Long Distance, Accredited Exercise Physiologist and Exercise Scientist
- Coaching with the Maple Leaf Performance squad for middle and long distance running for youth and developing athletes
- Our philosophy is to foster enjoyment in sport and focus on skill development to help youth achieve their potential.
- Conducting a PhD in Biomechanics of Athlete Performance and Human Movement. With over 9 years of clinical experience as a movement rehabilitation specialist, training programs are developed using evidence-based research to help athletes maximise their performance.
- Former national level runner in Canada with 16 years of coaching experience in running, swimming and surf and pool life saving.
- Mondays 5:00pm at Tonkin Oval, Cronulla
- Wednesday 4:30pm at Miranda Park, Miranda